persistence@glassfish.java.net

entity-persistence update

From: Tom Ware <tom.ware_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 11:55:59 -0500

Issue number: entity-persistence update
Obtained from: TopLink
Submitted by: Tom Ware
Reviewed by: TopLink Team

Tested with full glassfish build, quicklook tests, persistence dev
tests, entity-persistence tests, and internal oracle tests

-fix for Oracle Bug 5095353
-Fixes GlassFish issue 402: moved query-hint static values from
XMLConstants to EJBQuery. Updated EJBQueryImpl and
EntityMappingsXMLProcessor to reference these statics.
-Support for resolving the target-entity for Collections w/generics when
not defined in XML. This results in a JDK 1.5 dependancy in the XML
processor that may need to be resolved at some point.
- Transaction includes a correction to EJBQueryImpl since for some
reason ADE decided that my transaction should overwrite previous changes
to this file. And I removed a couple callback methods from the default
listener since our PU includes 90+ entities, and the default listener
had every callback defined, and that on every entity is a lot of
unnecessary notifications.
- Transaction includes fixes for CTS testing, default listeners
(callback.method)
- Enabled validation of persistence.xml
- Fixes issue where only one list of entity class names exists for all
peristence units. now each P.U. has it's own collection. Also, modified
the "orm_1_0.xsd" static path to "xsd/orm_1_0.xsd", which matches the
path in essentials.jar - used for validation. (note ORM XSD file has
been renamed to filename suggested by specification comittee)
- fix for Oracle bug 5093034
- Test model for incomplete relationship in XML - here, the non-owning
side of the relationship is defined in XML, but the target entity is not.
- Test model for incomplete relationship in XML - here, the owning-side
of the relationship is defined in XML, but the target entity is not.