dev@glassfish.java.net

[Notification] GUI TESTS related to GLASSFISH V4 have been finished

From: lvsongping <lvsongping_at_cn.fujitsu.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 11:17:27 +0800

Hi, Anissa:

Cc: dev list:

    I have finished almost all of the GUI dev tests using the selenium
webdriver and uploaded all of the test cases to the Github (
<https://github.com/LvSongping/GLASSFISH_ADMIN_CONSOLE_DEVTESTS/>
https://github.com/LvSongping/GLASSFISH_ADMIN_CONSOLE_DEVTESTS/ ) which used
to test the glassfish V4's GUI. After discussing with Anissa, I will create
a new directory called "admingui" at the root directory of
https://svn.java.net/svn/glassfish~svn/trunk/v2/appserv-tests/devtests and
then check in all of my tests later.

    If any of you want to run the tests, please take a look about the
"README" before run all of the GUI tests and compare the test results with
"test_results" after run all of the tests(The test may take you about the
two hours if you run all of the tests together), If any of you have
questions and feedbacks about these test sets, please tell me and I will be
glad to share the test sets with you at anytime!

Thanks a lot!

Regards

Jeremy Lv

Lv Songping

Software Division II

    Development Department I

Nanjing Fujitsu Nanda Software Tech. Co., Ltd.(FNST)

ADDR.: No.6 Wenzhu Road, Software Avenue,

        Nanjing, 210012, China

TEL : +86+25-86630566-9327

COINS: 7998-9327

FAX : +86+25-83317685

MAIL : <mailto:lvsongping_at_cn.fujitsu.com> lvsongping_at_cn.fujitsu.com