dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: build fails on 1st attempt

From: Tom Mueller <Tom.Mueller_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 14:27:57 -0600

Me too. You are the first person I've heard of that is also seeing this.
Jean and I were discussing this last week, trying to figure out what
triggers this but have not been able to find anything.

Do you also get this message?

[INFO] Surefire report directory:
/Users/tomuell/ws/cloudlogic/main/nucleus/core/context-propagation/target/surefire-reports
java.lang.RuntimeException:
com.sun.tools.attach.AttachNotSupportedException: Unable to open socket
file: target process not responding or HotSpot VM not loaded

Tom