dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: stack overflow building 3.1.1

From: Justin Lee <justin.d.lee_at_ORACLE.COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 14:37:31 -0400

I took the depressing step of replacing testng with junit in the
websockets module in grizzly and that seems to have corrected the 3.1.1
build problems I've been having. A test scoped dependency should not be
having this kind of impact on building production artifacts. But at
least I'm building again.