dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: stack overflow building 3.1.1

From: Justin Lee <justin.d.lee_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 09:42:56 -0400

I've tracked down the problem. I have an updated dependency on testng
in a module in grizzly. The packager appears to be broken because even
though that dep is <scope>test<scope> test in grizzly, the dependency
graph the packager tries to build includes it. If I exclude testng from
the failing packager modules it builds fine. Have we not looked at
replacing that call to ant in the packager with something based on the
assembly plugin in maven?