dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: stack overflow building 3.1.1

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <snjezana.sevozenzerovic_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 12:15:18 -0700 (PDT)

As you may have noticed, we stopped using ant-extended-maven-plugin tasks for dependency graph resolution in the trunk but I can't do the same for 3.1.1 branch at the moment due to the extent of changes. Those tasks definitely have scalability issues since they first try to generate full dependency graph and only then prune it to remove nodes such as test scoped dependencies.

So, did you actually try excluding testng artifacts in affected packager poms? I believe that Ryan had to do similar thing for some jersey artifacts used in grizzly tests some time ago, so we can add one more exclusion there.

Thanks,

Snjezana