dev@glassfish.java.net

GlassFish 3.1 Bug Swat Meeting

From: Chris Kasso <chris.kasso_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 15:54:03 -0800

As Nazrul mentioned in his mail yesterday the weekly Engineering
meeting has morphed into the weekly BugSwat meeting. The first meeting
is tomorrow at 9AM PST:

http://wikis.sun.com/display/GlassFish/3.1BugSwat

The purpose of this meeting is to facilitate scrubbing and resolving open
issues in order to produce a release candidate for 3.1.

The meeting will kick off this week with an in depth look at open
P1/P2 issues in JIRA along with QA Blockers.

P1/P2:
http://java.net/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=10053

QA Blockers:
http://java.net/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=10059

If you own any of the issues associated with either query above you must:

* Attend the BugSwat meeting to provide status on the issue(s) you own.

-- or --

* Prior to the BugSwat meeting send email to Chris with status on the
  issue(s) you own.

-- or --

* Clear the issue from the release by closing it, reducing the priority,
  excluding it, etc.

What kind of status am I looking for?

        - When will the issue be scrubbed?
        - When will you submit a change request (if that is appropriate)
        - Is there anything blocking this issue from being fixed?
        - Is there anything waiting on this issue to be fixed?

Once we reduce the P1/P2 count we will begin including P3 issues in
the meeting as well. If you have a P3 or other issue you would like
to discuss sooner feel free to raise it in the meeting.

Thanks,
Chris