dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish 3.1 Bug Swat Meeting

From: Kumar.Jayanti <Vbkumar.Jayanti_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 18:38:56 +0530

Hi Chris,

   Here is the update for the Security Bugs :

   GLASSFISH-15051 : Stress test failure. We have a fix for it waiting
for checkin approval from Nazrul.
   GLASSFISH-15122 : NM_HA : Metro Security Failure. I analyzed the
logs and came to the conclusion that is a problem with the HA
BackingStoreAPI. So i have assigned the bug to Mahesh Kannan with the
details of my analysis. Need to see what he has to say on it.

regards,
kumar