dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Flag Day 10/18: incompatible change: create-node-* --installdir

From: Tom Mueller <tom.mueller_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 13:44:46 -0500

  This is intended to reduce confusion. After this change, all asadmin
commands that take an installation directory (--installdir) will take
the same value, i.e., the directory that contains (bin, glassfish,
javadb, mq). This is the directory value that is entered into the
installer. If using the .zip file, it is the "..../glassfish3" directory.

Tom