dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Cluster tests are added to QL (App remain deployed after QL is over)

From: Hong Zhang <hong.hz.zhang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2010 22:39:48 -0400

Hi, Ming
    I have fixed the NPE in the server.log (there was a bug in the
application loading during server restart). However, I am still seeing
the undeploy failure at the end of the QL test run. I don't understand
why yet and will look into it. In the meantime, is there a set of
simpler steps for me to reproduce this than running the whole QL?

    Thanks,

- Hong