dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Cluster tests are added to QL (App remain deployed after QL is over)

From: Ming Zhang <ming.zhang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2010 17:48:19 -0700

Yes, I was able to reproduce the undeploy failure on my local machine.
But it seems a v3.1 bug. I let the QL stopped before undeployment and
did some debugging. After the cluster testing, the undeployment of the
apps failed in first time but if you run the same undeployment command
again, it successed. I copied the logs dir of v3.1 to here:
http://javaweb.sfbay/~mzh777/v31/ql/4802/logs/
If I comment out the cluster testing, the QL undeployment will success
in the first run. Please let me know if anyone knows the cause.

Ming