dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Cluster tests are added to QL (App remain deployed after QL is over)

From: Sanjeeb Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2010 20:10:54 +0530

I am not sure if this is related to your check in, but I now see
undeploy failing at the end of QL tests. It is there in hudson log [1]
as well. Again I don't understand why QL has failed to detect this.

undeploy-v3-impl-unix:
      [exec] Command undeploy failed.
      [exec] remote failure: A supplemental command failed; cannot
proceed further
      [exec]
      [exec] Result: 1

Looks like all app remain deployed after QL is done.

[1]
http://hudson.glassfish.org/job/gf-trunk-build-continuous/4802/consoleText