dev@glassfish.java.net

start-cluster / list-instances

From: Rajiv Mordani <rajiv.mordani_at_oracle.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 12:19:50 -0700

All,
     I did an update of the workspace and built the latest workspace.
When I execute create-cluster followed by create-instance to create 3
instances that are tied to the cluster that I just created the
start-cluster commands returns that it failed to start the 3 instances
that are part of the cluster but the 3 instances are infact running.
When I do a asadmin list-instances that also returns that the instances
are not running. Is anyone else seeing this behaviour? I am creating all
the instances on the same host as the DAS btw.

- Rajiv