dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: bump: Re: adding a property to an element in domain.xml?

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <shreedhar.ganapathy_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 13:31:26 -0700

These review comments should have come in the One Pager for GMS
Configuration.

The GMS team is targetting MS2 (Monday) for closing out on the
configuration related tasks and such feedback should have been posted
when the review solicitation was sent out on the dev list.

Some of the config entities were proposed as attributes earlier, but
properties was the preferred route as reviewed in the admin iteam
meeting a month or two ago.