dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: where do I put _at_Contract interfaces?

From: Bobby Bissett <bobby.bissett_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 21:14:34 -0400

On Jun 10, 2010, at 5:01 PM, Marina Vatkina wrote:
> No. It's GMS. You expose the SPI (GMSService) that other modules who
> want to be a GMSService implement. You put the SPI into gms/gms-
> internal-api/... and others will depend on it.

I'm not even at the point yet of how other modules will access it. I
need code *somewhere* that checks domain.xml. Then I need a contract
interface *somewhere* that I can use to start up the GMSService that
other modules will then use. The domain-checking code and the contract
interface can't go in my gms-dependent module because that defeats the
whole purpose of not loading the module unless it's needed. So where
should these two classes go?

Thanks,
Bobby