dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: where do I put _at_Contract interfaces?

From: Bobby Bissett <bobby.bissett_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 21:16:57 -0400

> you don't have a small bundle that does not depend on GMS ? that
> would be another obvious location for that startup service...

I agree, but we don't have anything like that now. Just a small (one
class really) gms-adapter module that does the GlassFish-specific
configuration for the group management service.

I suppose I could add another module for this and the contract
interface, but that seems like a lot to add another module just for
those classes. (On the other hand, it would give us a place for the
code that needs to handle upgrade.)

Cheers,
Bobby