dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: where do I put _at_Contract interfaces?

From: Byron Nevins <byron.nevins_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 18:31:47 -0700
This may or may not be useful...

DTrace was setup as follows and it worked quite elegantly (nice job with the architecture Jerome & Kohsuke)

  1. [common/glassfish-api]:  org.glassfish.api.monitoring.DTraceContract   has the contract
  2. value-add has the implementation
  3. monitoring has the code that sees if the contract is "implemented"

You may want to put the startup service where all the others are -- to make life easier...