dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Strange problem with admin-cli.jar

From: Jane Young <jane.young_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 17:16:02 -0700

I don't think maven-reactor-plugin will help here then. I didn't know
Class-Path in manifest entry gets resolved to actual file directory so
symlink will not work in this case. Here's another option you can try:

In the admin/cli/pom.xml, add the following in the <build>...</build>
element:

        <directory>${gf-install}/glassfishv3/glassfish/modules</directory>
        <outputDirectory>${project.basedir}/target/classes</outputDirectory>

and execute the maven in admin/cli as:
 mvn -Dgf-install=/<GlassFish installation>/ -DskipTests=true install

You'll see the updated admin-cli.jar in the glassfish/modules
directory. However, the admin-cli-sources.jar will also be there.

Let me know if this works for you.

Jane