dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Please review changes to integrate JavaMail 1.4.3-rc1

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 05:56:25 +0530

Nithya,

1. <version>${mail.version}</version> still apears in some places. e.g.,
javaee-api/javax.javaee/compact/pom.xml. Why?

2. I see mail version hardcoded in javadoc.xml. Why can't it use
${mail.version}? Ask Jane to see if she can help you avoiding this
duplication.

3. You are removing javaee-api/javax.mail directory completely, right?

Thanks,
Sahoo