dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Please review changes to integrate JavaMail 1.4.3-rc1

From: Nitya Doraisamy <Nitya.Doraisamy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2009 23:31:53 -0800

Inline,
Sahoo wrote:
> Nithya,
>
> 1. <version>${mail.version}</version> still apears in some places.
> e.g., javaee-api/javax.javaee/compact/pom.xml. Why?
   I had missed the ${mail.version} in
javaee-api/javax.javaee/compact/pom.xml in my original pass. It's been
removed now.

> 2. I see mail version hardcoded in javadoc.xml. Why can't it use
> ${mail.version}? Ask Jane to see if she can help you avoiding this
> duplication.
The javadoc.xml does not inherit properties defined in the v3/pom.xml I
will talk to Jane regarding reducing this duplication. Looking at the
javadoc.xml, this seems to apply to most of the modules there.

> 3. You are removing javaee-api/javax.mail directory completely, right?
Yes.

I also noticed a replaced a reference to javax.mail.jar with mail.jar in
v3/extras/javaee/manifest-jar/src/main/resources/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF

Attached the diff file. The build & QL passed.

- Nitya