dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: domain.xml parsing during bootstrap

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 09:22:29 -0700

I am not sure what you mean. asadmin start-domain involves two
VM's. A client VM and a server VM. The former invokes the latter.
For some things it is indispensable that client parses domain.xml.
For obvious reasons server parses domain.xml once. Since these
are two different VM's I guess it is not easy for us to save the
efforts.

Or did I misunderstand what you say?

-Kedar