dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: domain.xml parsing during bootstrap

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 09:53:24 -0700

Using asadmin create-jvm-options for -D's should work. The system
properties are in effect immediately following the command's
return.
An alternative way is to use create-system-properties which are
also in effect immediately. I am not sure what people should prefer
since the <system-property> elements in domain.xml are also used
as tokens in configuration and as such they are confusing.
I wish we had kept them separate.

-Kedar