dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Please review orb-connector/pom.xml (and osgi.bundle) changes

From: Jerome Dochez <Jerome.Dochez_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 14:08:31 -0700

ok so after this shuffling happened, we now have too many corba
related modules in web distribution :

I can see these two new ones :
-rw-r--r-- 1 dochez staff 345264 Oct 21 13:22 glassfish-corba-
asm.jar
-rw-r--r-- 1 dochez staff 332683 Oct 21 13:22 glassfish-corba-
codegen.jar

why do we need this in the web distribution, Ken is it really
necessary to have omgapi in web distribution ?

-rw-r--r-- 1 dochez staff 306621 Oct 21 13:22 glassfish-corba-
omgapi.jar

thanks, jerome