dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Action : SEVERE, WARNING, INFO log messages

From: Bill Shannon <bill.shannon_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 14:10:55 -0700

The tool seems to be checking both the src and target directories.

How do you know if a message is *supposed* to have a message id?

Red and green text is not the best choice of colors. Better to add
text or separate the output into two lists.

Assuming the tool can produce accurate output, it should use svn to find
out who last changed the line with the missing message id and send that
person email telling them to fix it. For extra credit, automatically
create a bug report to track the issue. :-)