dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: source version of jax-ws/wsit?

From: Jitendra Kotamraju <Jitendra.Kotamraju_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 15:02:07 -0700

Bobby Bissett wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I need to step through some jax-ws code (WsaClientTube) in the
> debugger. Can someone tell me what branch of the code I need to check
> out to get what's in gf right now? I tried the main branch of
> jax-ws-sources/jaxws-ri, but I built it, copied the runtime jar into
> my trunk of wsit/wsit, and couldn't build.
>
> In other words, if I want to rebuild webservices-osgi.jar myself, what
> version of the jaxws and wsit workspaces should I grab?

For wsit, use trunk. The build process would produce
webservices-osgi.jar. The lib/runtime dir also contains the jax-ws 2.2
source zips, so you may not need to checkout jax-ws workspace.

In case you want to checkout jax-ws workspace, use jaxws22 branch
  cvs -d :pserver:xxx_at_cvs.dev.java.net:/cvs co -r jaxws22
jax-ws-sources/jaxws-ri

Jitu