dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: ORB 3.0.0-b024 has been integrated into GFv3

From: Abhijit Kumar <Abhijit.Kumar_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 10:27:21 -0700

Lloyd does not work on wednesdays. I will call him and see if he can
look at it.

Did the quicklook tests pass in the development workspace before the
commit? According to hudson logs, the tests were passing on the trunk
before the commit for corba integration.

Was gmbal updated as part of this commit? AMX depends on gmbal, maybe
that caused the test failures.