dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: ORB 3.0.0-b024 has been integrated into GFv3

From: Ken Cavanaugh <Ken.Cavanaugh_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 10:03:43 -0700

On Sep 2, 2009, at 9:43 AM, Abhijit Kumar wrote:

> Thanks Ken.
>
> There are some quicklook test failures after the corba integration.
> Can someone look at the failures and address them?

So far I can't see any evidence that the ORB caused the problems, or
even that the ORB is running during these tests.
What I do see at http://hudson.glassfish.org/job/gf-trunk-build-continuous
  for build #2185 is a bunch of admin-related
failures, including a lot of InstanceNotFoundExceptions for ObjectName
amx:pp=,type=domain-root. That seems
very strange, as that is the ObjectName of the amx root that should be
created very early in GF startup.

Lloyd, could you take a look at this?

Also, the latest build (#2188) failed completely, with cannot find
symbol errors for HttpParserState. I know that is not
ORB related!

The ORB may have contributed somehow, but there are definitely other
issues here that need to be investigated.

Thanks,

Ken.