dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: message numbers/tags

From: Gail Risdal <Gail.Risdal_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 10:50:22 -0700

Thanks, Dies. Yes, you are correct. The GlassFish v3 Error Message
Reference will be generated from the diagnostic information in the
resource bundles (cause/check).

The plan is to post the book on docs.sun.com and also in wiki format on
the GlassFish wiki. The documentation plan provides a few more details:
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GlassFishV3DocPlanErrMsgRef

Gail
++++++
GlassFish Documentation