dev@glassfish.java.net

[action] pom and glassfish distribution changes and additions

From: Tim Quinn <Timothy.Quinn_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 11:33:57 -0500

Hi.

The attached zip file contains diffs and raw files for several changes
to poms and changes to the glassfish distribution.

I have created a new appclient-all module which depends on all the
various appclient modules. As a favor to me Snjezana had hacked the
glassfish distribution pom and build.xml files to gather the individual
appclient-related modules. This new module does that (as in
webtier-all, for example) so the attached changes also remove the
special handling in the distributions/glassfish files.

Mostly unrelated - but also involving pom changes - I have also modified
various of the appclient/... poms to clean up some of the naming and
improve the packaging of the gf-client-bundle.zip file (until we create
a client distribution).

Snjezana, could you please take a look at the distributions/glassfish
changes particularly to make sure I've done the right thing.

Jerome or Sahoo, could one of you please look at the pom changes?

Many thanks.

- Tim