dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Error for maven dependencies when using GF embedded API

From: Jakub Podlesak <Jakub.Podlesak_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 11:59:05 +0100

Hi all,

Just to have a concrete example,
attaching a zip file with a simple Jersey based web app project.
(and a separate pom.xml for your convenience).
attaching also an output log for:

mvn -e org.glassfish.build:maven-glassfish-plugin:run

which gives me (more detailed log attached):

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Either <distribution> or <distributions> is required

As Vivek wrote, specifying the extension does not help.

If there is something wrong in the pom, could please someone
send back a fixed version?

Also maybe certain artifacts are still missing at the GlassFish maven
repository? I see only [3.0-Prelude-b28b] and [3.0-SNAPSHOT] versions
of the plugin (would expect something like [3.0-Prelude] or [3.0-Prelude-b28c]?).

Thanks,

~Jakub

PS. It seems glassfish:run has changed to gf:run, right?