dev@glassfish.java.net

RE: Re: When will "old" issues get fixed?

From: Markus Karg <karg_at_quipsy.de>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 08:39:55 +0200

Thanks for this information. Actually in some places somebody lowered
the priority with the justification that it will be automatically rised
again after GF2.1. Seems that automatic rise doesn't happen, so I'd like
to ask not to write info like that into the tracker. People like me
think it actually will happen.

So now I'll check all my 98 issues once more and rise those worth of
fixing (isn't it ironic? I mean, I do not spend ANY work into filing an
issue if I am not convinced that actually it IS worth fixing)...

Regards

Markus