dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: When will "old" issues get fixed?

From: Jerome Dochez <Jerome.Dochez_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 09:31:09 -0700

Hi Markus

I can see that most of your bugs are filed at P4, although I cannot
guarantee we will fix all 98 of them, I think you should raise the
priority (P3) of the ones that are particularly important to you so
the developers get notified and look at them. In theory all P1 to P3s
are fixed for FCS so if you can convince the developer that some of
these bugs are worthy P3 then it will have to be fixed.

jerome