dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Fwd: QuickLook and glassfish.zip

From: Jane Young <Jane.Young_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 09:18:26 -0700

Hi Lloyd,

This is because the community bundle now has the same file layout as the
IPS bundle. Snjezana has merged the packager in distribution so that
dependencies are insync with the IPS packages. With this change, there
is an additional glassfishv3 directory at the root.
When running QL, use this:

-Dglasfish.home=/v3/glassfishv3/glassfish

HTH,
Jane