dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Action] Please review connectors module pom.xml & osgi.bundle

From: Jagadish Prasath Ramu <Jagadish.Ramu_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 23:57:42 +0530

On Fri, 2009-04-03 at 23:39 +0530, Sahoo wrote:
> Yes and No. Yes, if it can't run without ejb-api in the system, no if
> the dependency is an optional (optional refers to OSGi import-package
> optional attribute) one.
With the currently planned distributions (web profile and Java EE
profile), I would assume that it is needed for both and hence won't be
optional.
> Why does it depend on ejb-api? Can this be broken?
There are cases where we need to check the component invocation type and
do actions. If container-common will be able to provide those
abstractions, then it may be possible.

Thanks,
-Jagadish