dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: upcoming grizzly-config merge

From: Lloyd Chambers <Lloyd.Chambers_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 10:07:19 -0700

Justin,

The new AMX is working on the grizzly config generically with one
problem:

The @Configured Protocol interface does not specify key=true for the
getName(), which makes AMX think it's a singleton. All non-singletons
must have a 'key' value on one of the attributes; this is used as the
'name' field of the ObjectName.

Can you fix...quickly? I want to commit today and this is causing
problems.

Lloyd