dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: javadocs?

From: Jane Young <Jane.Young_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 15:54:40 -0700

Hi,

Thanks for the tip. Javadocs files are down considerably by excluding
"com.*" and "org.*" packages.

The issue now is posting it to java.net. It takes forever publishing
the javadocs using CVS. "cvs add" and "cvs commit" stall and after a
few hours, "Broken Pipe" message displayed. Unfortunately, this is the
only way to publish to java.net site.

I spoke to Kohsuke and he suggested to publish javadocs to another
external location (not java.net). It'll makes future publishing easier
and browsing will be faster since it's not via "https" and "java.net".
So I have requested the external DNS name, "javadoc.glassfish.org".
It will take few days to get this setup.

Sorry that it's taking this long.

Jane