dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: please review pom.xml changes for JSR 77 module

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 01:24:50 +0530

Lloyd Chambers wrote:
> Sahoo,
>
> I went over this with Jerome.
>
> The stats77 module defines all the Stats and Statistics classes. We
> want to be able to use those without depending on jsr77, which demands
> MEJB, which drags in javax.ejb.
>
> So the jsr77 module (now javax.management.j2ee) defines all the
> javax.management.j2ee.statistics.* classes by extending interfaces in
> stats77.

You meant you changed the standard javax classes and made them to extend
some org.glassfish classes? Is this really true and Jerome is in the
loop? Or am I misunderstanding what you said? By the way, it will help
if you clarify what exact source code you plan to check in under
javax.j2ee.management module. My understanding is the source only
contains javax.j2ee.management classes. Are you also checking in the
implementation of those classes? Then we need to look at the pom from a
different perspective.

Thanks,
Sahoo