dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: please review pom.xml changes for JSR 77 module

From: Lloyd Chambers <Lloyd.Chambers_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 12:36:08 -0700

Sahoo,

I went over this with Jerome.

The stats77 module defines all the Stats and Statistics classes. We
want to be able to use those without depending on jsr77, which demands
MEJB, which drags in javax.ejb.

So the jsr77 module (now javax.management.j2ee) defines all the
javax.management.j2ee.statistics.* classes by extending interfaces in
stats77.

Lloyd