dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: javadocs?

From: Bill Shannon <bill.shannon_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 21:32:32 -0700

Jane Young wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been trying to post javadocs to
> https://glassfish.dev.java.net/nonav/javaee6 since early this morning.
> It's taking forever (> 7hrs) since it's uploading around 20,000 files.
> I don't know what else to do other than wait. Just want to inform
> everyone that I haven't forgotten about this.

So what exactly did you do to create those javadocs?

Did you just aggregate the javadocs for *all* modules?
I'm sure most of the modules don't provide public APIs
that we need to publish. If you look at the previous
javadocs, there's a bunch of javax.* APIs and a bunch
of com.sun.appserv.* APIs, but not javadocs for *every*
class in the app server.