dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: legal characters in File realm

From: Dies Koper <diesk_at_fast.au.fujitsu.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 13:45:45 +1100

Hi Shing Wai, Ron,

I believe you are the owner of the modules the questions I posed last
week relate to.
I have another related question and was hoping you could help me.

3.
  I confirmed that I can use multibyte characters in a password (tried
with asadmin change-master-password). Why do you allow non-ASCII
characters for the password but not for the user name?

Thanks!
Dies