dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Nexus

From: Ken Cavanaugh <Ken.Cavanaugh_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 14:55:33 -0800

Jane Young wrote:
> Hi Bill,
>
> Nexus is already setup by default. In v3/pom.xml, the <repositories>
> element should contain the following snippet:
> <repository>
> <id>glassfish-repo-archive</id>
> <name>Nexus repository collection for Glassfish</name>
> <url>http://maven.glassfish.org/content/groups/glassfish</url>
> <snapshots>
> <updatePolicy>never</updatePolicy>
> </snapshots>
> </repository>
>
> You don't need to modify anything in settings.xml.
>
> Jane

What about those of us that don't use Maven, and are not part of the V3
workspace, but need to
deliver bundles into the appropriate repository?

Right now for CORBA, I am using the maven-ant-tasks plugin for ant to do
bundle deployment.
The key bit is basically:

<artifact:deploy file="... name of ORB bundle ...">
    <remoteRepository
url="java-net:/maven2-repository/trunk/www/repository"?
    </remoteRepository>
</artifact:deploy>

(ignoring a few details, as I assume that the url is the key part).

My bundles end up in http://download.java.net/maven/2/com/sun/corba/
after a few minutes, but I have no idea if this is correct now that we have
Nexus set up.

Thanks,

Ken.