dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: dotted names are broken?

From: Amy Roh <Amelia.Roh_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 10:53:07 -0800

Jerome Dochez wrote:
> the failures that I am seeing on the devtests seem to be completely
> unrelated to the dotted names support. Is someone looking at the current
> web devtests failures ?

Some were related to the dotted names support. The failure number went
down from 45 to 25 since your fix on 2/23.

I still see a couple of failures related with asadmin set failing with
"remote failure: Could not change the attributes : EXCEPTION getting
class for com.sun.enterprise.config.serverbeans.HttpListener ". Is this
related at all? The rest of the failures are accounted for and getting
looked at.

Thanks,
Amy