dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: mail properties

From: <w.rittmeyer_at_jsptutorial.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 08:52:29 +0100

Peter Williams wrote:
> I thought the problem was related to the use of dotted names to set
> properties - the dots in the property name were confused with the dots
> in the dotted name used to navigate to the node that contains the
> properties.

This was my first thought as well. But I no longer think so. Mail properties can contain more than just one dot (e.g. mail.smtp.ssl.protocols) but only the first one has to be exchanged by a hyphen. At least the documentation says so. So I assume there must be s.th. else.

Having said this, I nevertheless wonder how asadmin commands can work properly with properties like that.

--
Wolfram Rittmeyer