dev@glassfish.java.net

Unable to deploy web applications to current v3 trunk

From: Ryan Lubke <Ryan.Lubke_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 12:45:29 -0800

When I attempt to deploy a web application to v3 in my local workspace,
I receive:

/files/v3/distributions/web/target/glassfish/bin/asadmin deploy test.war
remote failure: com.sun.enterprise.module.ResolveError: Not able to
locate a unique module by name org.glassfish.external:apache-commons

Trace from the log:
SEVERE: Exception in command execution :
com.sun.enterprise.module.ResolveError: Not able to locate a unique
module by name org.glassfish.external:apache-commons
com.sun.enterprise.module.ResolveError: Not able to locate a unique
module by name org.glassfish.external:apache-commons
        at
com.sun.enterprise.v3.server.ClassLoaderHierarchyImpl.createApplicationParentCL(ClassLoaderHierarchyImpl.java:147)
        at
org.glassfish.deployment.common.DeploymentContextImpl.createClassLoaders(DeploymentContextImpl.java:160)
        at
com.sun.enterprise.v3.server.ApplicationLifecycle.deploy(ApplicationLifecycle.java:211)
        at
com.sun.enterprise.v3.server.ApplicationLifecycle.deploy(ApplicationLifecycle.java:175)

Any ideas on how to resolve this?