dev@glassfish.java.net

running deployment unit tests with v3

From: Hong Zhang <Hong.Zhang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 16:48:27 -0500

I have cleaned up the deployment unit tests a bit so we can start to run
applicable tests with v3 before we check in deployment related changes.

1. To check out the tests: svn checkout
https://svn.dev.java.net/svn/glassfish-svn/trunk/v2/appserv-tests
2. Go to devtests/deployment, look at README.v3 for instructions, set
environment variables etc.
3. Do "ant all" from top and compare results with
EXPECTED_RESULTS.v3.txt. Currently the standalone war and embedded war
tests are turned on. We will turn on more tests as we are adding the
support for them.

(These tests are still using v2 sqe test harness, I will look into
moving them under v3/tests and use v3 sqe test harness).

Thanks,

- Hong