dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: deployment of ear files works or no?

From: Hong Zhang <Hong.Zhang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 09:52:35 -0500

Hi, Vince
   Thanks for pointing this out. From what I remember in their ear
directory deployment case, their top level directory is named foo.ear
(instead of foo), so it would be recognized. If we find any problems
there, we could always modify the logic to recognize additional
subdirectories suffixes (.[ewrj]ar).

    Thanks,

- Hong