dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: nucleus.zip inclorrect dependency

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 11:40:54 -0700

In addition to this, we have references to distribution-fragment modules
in packager all over the place and everything works fine, so I think
this is the same issue with clash between maven bundle plugin and hk2
plugin that we have seen last week.

Note that even if you get past the bootstrap issue by doing this change,
you are likely to completely mess up the staging of the distribution
since all modules of distribution-fragment type are recognized and
processed by unzipping under glassfish directory. There is no similar
handling of zip module type at the moment.

Thanks,

Snjezana