dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [GFv3] Hudson QL failing for last two and half days!!!

From: Harsha Godugu <Harsha.Godugu_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 09:47:41 -0700

One of the Hudson publisher is down (job *glassfish-v3* ) Hence, v3 can
not pick latest changes from the remote repo.
Until *glassfish-v3* is fixed, please hold on to bumping versions of
v3's external dependents in v3.

For v3 build status: Please look for glassfish-v2-devbuilds job, for
your checkins.
There are no QL failures as of now. (Whatever you saw over the
weekend has been taken care and they are false alarm).

Will let you know when publisher is back to normal!

-hg