dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Admin Console QL Tests

From: Ming Zhang <Ming.Zhang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 09:30:15 -0700

Hi Jason,

Thanks a lot for adding the Console QL tests. It's a good idea to use
httpclient for its portability.

One question, is it possible to run the admin console alone? You can now
run most of the QL tests from the test suite level with [1]
ant -Dglassfish.home={V3 Installation Dir} all
For example, quicklook/web/helloworld and quicklook/amx.

If not, can you add "all" target to quicklook/adminconsole/build.xml?
Please let me know if you have any question.

Thanks,
Ming
[1]
http://fisheye4.atlassian.com/browse/~raw,r=22652/glassfish-svn/trunk/v3/tests/quicklook/QuickLook_Test_Instructions.html