dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: lopsidedness of domaindir usage?

From: Vince Kraemer <Vince.Kraemer_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 13:21:10 -0700

I have to agree with Kedar on this....

GlassFish isn't just an App Server, anymore. There are a number of
"things" that have taken on the GlassFish brand...

And GF is already present in the classes full name. (We are talking
about org./glassfish/.embed.AppServer, right?)

Changing the name to org./glassfish/.embed.Glassfish wouldn't be as
redundant/funny as
javax.enterprise.deploy.shared.factories.DeploymentFactory (which I
think is very redundant/funny), but it would be close.

vbk